The Choice in Coaching: Arbinger Mastery Training for Coaches (CIC) polishes the heart-mind mirror so pure light and true helpfulness is the invitation offered to clients.
It is a comprehensive learning environment created to deeply master Arbinger’s wisdom found in Leadership and Self-Deception, and The Anatomy of Peace. The program is a 15-week teleconference with coaches participating from many countries around the globe.
At the recent 10-year celebration of the CIC, here are just a few reports grads offered:
- I know how it feels inside my heart to be responsive to another person.
- CIC has given me the crux of life; my way of being determines and creates my world and invites or provokes others’ response to me.
- Everyone wants connection, when I put down the walls of my resistance, people always respond.
- CIC gave me tremendous value; I am thinking of ‘we’ rather than ‘I’.
- I now know this experience in my bones, that I can meet every situation and person with an open heart.
The CIC program not only has transformed hundreds of coaches’ lives, but also, has become a powerful motivating force for sustainable change in their clients’ lives.
The first two-thirds of the program are devoted to revisiting Arbinger’s core material (self-betrayal, carry boxes, collusion, and getting out) in detail and depth, gaining competency to use new tools to coach through the Arbinger lens.
The final third covers how to help clients to see all matters of personal growth through the Arbinger lens. Coaches completing the course will feel comfortable and competent helping clients discover and get out of their boxes as well as improve any aspect of their lives by reducing resistance and developing their ability to respond effectively to life‘s demands.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants are licensed to use Arbinger materials (including proprietary materials used only in the CIC) in their one-to-one coaching with clients. Coaching more than 5 clients inside an organization is permitted and encouraged once the coach attends an Arbinger organizational seminar.
Arbinger Coaching Network
CIC graduates become members of the Arbinger Coaching Network (ACN). The ACN is CIC grads dedicated to being an out-of-the-box place in their one-to-one helping work. Through the ACN, you can find and share resources, get help to discover and stay out of your boxes, and build alliances with other professionals. Membership in the ACN is free and reserved for graduates of Arbinger’s mastery program.
On completion of the CIC:
- Grads receive a complete set of diagrams and materials.
- Reduced fees are offered for themselves and family members to attend many Arbinger in-person programs.
- Also awarded are discounts on many Arbinger materials and products, with the option to resell to clients for a profit.
- Graduates become members in the Arbinger Coaching Network (ACN), a meeting of minds sharing the best practices in coaching the Arbinger way.
- ICF coaches earn 25 hours of CCE credits
Please consider applying early to complete the acceptance procedure. The Arbinger prerequisite is a seminar in-person or by-phone. To receive more information which includes an application form, please write: cic “at” arbinger.com.
Standard fee is $2995; both early bird and payment plans are options.
If you’d like to learn more about living a heart-centered life, join me at www.TwoWiseWomen.org.